Senin, 24 September 2012

Red for Saturday Night !

Assalammualaikum guys..

I hope you don't boring with my blog, I hope so...
How are you ? Me ? Looks so happy but my heart so sick :')
Oh..oke..Forget my problem now, and please read carefully my story.. sssttt..

Oke, last satnite me and my friends went to Taman pelangi  (Rainbow Garden) . So romantic maybe, if you and your boyfie satnite at here. Lampion dsb , really romantic :) Oh..Allah, I hope someday i can go here with someone special . Aamiin..

Ok ! Enjoy my photo...










The girls

My Outfit : 

Top : Galuh Online Shop
Jeans : Unbranded
Polka Hijab : Unbranded (Sudimampir Market)
Belt : ITC Mangga Dua (Jakarta)
Bag : Rumah Warna (Jogja)
Wedges : Crocs
Bangles : Malioboro (Jogja)
Glasses : Unbranded

2 komentar:

Thank you for stopping!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...