Sabtu, 26 Januari 2013

Grand Opening House of Sheika Banjarmasin

Assalamualaikum readers

Today i came for Grand Opening Hose of Sheika Banjarmasin,and the guess star is ka Ina Rovi. Congrats for House of Sheika Banjarmasin and Gerakan Hijab Untuknya. For more info check twitter @HouseOfSheika and @hijabuntuknya.


Simple Make up

Waiting my aunty

Fashion Show by tenant House of Sheika 




I really love her skin




The Grand Opening

My beautiful aunty




Ka Ina Rovi show





Sing Together with ka Ina

After the show 
ka Ina with ka AnissaHk

ka Ina with me


me,ka Ina,ka Uti,and ka Nisa (keblur ) 

me and aunty

my style


My Outfit :

Black Hijab : Mecca
Black basic dress : Al-Fath
Red t-shirt : Awul-awul Sekaten
Bag : Bonia
Shoes : Zara
Ring : @Waidaby 's shop
Location : House of Sheika Banjarmasin

Love,

Meisza Adilla Herssy

10 komentar:

  1. love your style dear! ;)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. great fashion show! btw, your outfit is cute :)

    http://yurizastr.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Lucky you, kak! Btw, I love your aunty's dress <3

    inalathifahs.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you Ina...
      My aunty dress is Jenahara by Ida Royani :p

      Hapus
  4. waah echa dimana itu tempatnya?
    tante kamu cantik banget yaaa..
    and i nominated you for the liebster award.
    check here dear ;)

    visit my little cream button | instagram

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Disamping duta mall ka... Iya ka,kalah ngeksis ponakannya sama auntynya -___-
      hehehe

      Hapus
  5. Hi, you look really good for the launch! Hehe told you I've a crush on red! Red and black always saves the day! Much love, Naqiah.

    www.sitinurnaqiah.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank u my dear... Yes ! I really love red and black <3

      Hapus

Thank you for stopping!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...