Senin, 08 April 2013

Fille with Pink and Blue !

Assalamualaikum

It's tuesday, huaah.. Alhamdulillah CFW event done, and i really super tired -,- Sampe kaki biru-biru gara-gara seharian pakai high heels terus. *pukpukkaki*. But at least, i feel so happy meet new family from HCY ;') Seneng....

Anw this outfit for CFW day 2, the dresscode is blue and pink. I found my top from Awul-Awul Sekaten just with Rp 15.000 ($1,5) . Really love my pinky top and with pants by Dian Pelangi. My shawl , i bought from Mekkah. So comfy :))






My Outfit :

Shawl : Mekkah
Top : Awul-Awul Sekaten
Bag : Baru Market Bandung
Pants : Dian Pelangi
High Heels : IwearUp

7 komentar:

  1. looks really comfortable..
    great outfits..:)

    BalasHapus
  2. hai meisza,
    nice outfits ^^
    itu IwearUp by Diana Rika Sari bukan?nyaman kah sai dipakainya?

    ofisuredii.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank u kak... Iya kak punya ka Di, enakk bangeet kak :))

      Hapus
  3. wih itu harganya 15 ribu doang ? murah yoo

    BalasHapus
  4. Your photos make me smile, I dont know why? -_-"
    Keep blogging and post more fashion photos, dear.

    >>> www.SelebStyle.com <<<

    BalasHapus

Thank you for stopping!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...